MERCAN CANADA EMPLOYMENT PHILS., INC.

U502 & 506 Galleria Corporate Tower, EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City

Mercan Canada Contact Number(s):

+632 910-8010 to 14

Email: info@mercanrecruit.com
Website: www.mercanrecruit.com

Suggest an edit

Have something to say?

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of MERCAN CANADA EMPLOYMENT PHILS., INC., thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

8 Responses to MERCAN CANADA EMPLOYMENT PHILS., INC.

1. ELLAINE PULLO says:

HI good morning maam..my hiring po ba kayo caregiver for canada?
    w/ experience po.nursing graduate w/ NCII caregiving

2. kharis m. almonicido says:

hiring positon for hotel and restaurant management staff
    food and beverages attendant

3. Rodel Saycon says:

Good day madam/sir I interested and willing to apply for work to Canada , I am recently a hotel housekeeper her in metro manila. Hopefully you had a schedule a semenar her.

4. Arvin D. Billones says:

sir/madam good day, i am applying with a job in abroad for a skilled worker such as; pipe welder 6G or mechanical fitter.,with your travel agency.hope so that you touch and understand my message.
    Regards…..arvin Billones,my contact number 09982027530

5. JERIC M PROVIDO says:

Sir/Ma’am
    Im Jeric M. Provido im willing to apply in your company as a PIPE FITTER or any vacant jobs that you have.
    Thank you very much!
    Cp# 09984178005/09078039478

6. santiago p.tion jr. says:

i am willing to appy any vacant work this my number 09367920427

7. hi sir ,
    how are you today . I would like to take huge opportunity .Im Melben P Villanueva i have a 7 years experiences out side world my designation baker and pastry 2years dubai 2007 to 2009 after i moved kandahr airfield NATO AND USA BASE ISAF. same position baker and pastry i willing to take any challenging huge task .
    I have a great day all
    your faithfully ,
    Melben P Villanueva
    cellphone no. 09351428953

8. Lito A. Fano says:

i’m willing to apply any hardworking thank you!