HIGHWAY MANPOWER SERVICES & PROMOTION, INC.

LPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City

Highway Manpower Contact Number:

+632 551-0008

Email: hr@highwaymanpower.com

Suggest an edit

Have something to say?

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of HIGHWAY MANPOWER SERVICES & PROMOTION, INC., thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

6 Responses to HIGHWAY MANPOWER SERVICES & PROMOTION, INC.

1. antonio dela Pena says:

hello mam im antonio dela Pena applicant housekeeping team leader or hotel electrician im willing to work abroad thank you cell.09560744908

2. ISAGANI MALLARE PIMENTEL says:

Hi sir,ma ‘am I want to apply in you prestigious agency as a Safety Supervisor. im here now in Qatar working with Orbital Project (NOH3) with joint venture with HLG/AL JABER ENGINEERING WITH ASGHAL PROJECT. Im now working with Al Jaber engineering ang i want to work at HLG any where in middle east. You can contact me at my number +974-5045-4166.

3. joeyboy.bartolome says:

Goodday to you sir madam..my name is joeyboy bartolome a scaffolder…hoping you will help me to have work..i am willing to work abroad with my job qualification…hoping for your response.Thank you.

4. deogracias Q. Biolango says:

sir i want to apply as a rigging supervisor..

• jonie boy delos santos says:

hi sir ma’am i need to work abroad i hope you helf me.position of building electrician here is my contact number.09071655465

5. JORDAN A. JURADO says:

GREETINGS SIR/ MADAM :

This is Mr. Jordan A. Jurado presently working as HSE Officer in RDR Construction, I’m willing to work abroad in any country. Hope you can help me.Here is my contact # 09983586360. Thank you and God Bless