FARLAND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT CORP.

2/F FSL Building, 15 Sacrepante Street, Mandaluyong City

Farland Personnel Management Contact Numbers:

+632 532-8645, +632 533-2639, +632 687-4672 (Fax), +632 687-4811 (Fax)

Suggest an edit

Have something to say?

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of FARLAND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT CORP., thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

22 Responses to FARLAND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT CORP.

1. CHARLES DICKENS C. PARONG says:

Good day mam/sir I am interested to apply as hole watch if available preferabably in Qatar only.Here is my number 09553354913.
    thank you very much.

2. REED CHRIS ANDRADA says:

REED CHRIS ANDRADA I AM APPLYING FOR INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN

3. applying for senior bldg. wirings electrician 7yrs.experience in saudi 6yrs.in local po…!!hindi lang po ako ngayon pepede sa saudi ka naka re entry pa po ako doon sa kanila…#09127781315

4. Dan osabel negre says:

Good morning maam/sir!!do you have hiring now as masonry /carpenter

5. I want to apply fire & Gas Technician.. Still available? M

6. Erwin Oracoy says:

Good day ma’am/sir mayron ba kayo tao ngayon 3 electrician 3 AC Tech and 3 plumber kc nagpahanap boss k d2 sa riyadh…Erwin Oracoy po eto..
    Company Name:Ambulance House Contracting
    kung mayron po eto contact boss k..
    Mobile#+966 553111757
    Email Add:malshabibi2@gmail.com
    Hintayin nmin reply ninyo…
    Salamat po.
    Company Maneger:Mr.Mansour AbdulRahman
    Hintayin nmin email or call

7. Andrew says:

Good day. Do you have any email address to send our documents?

8. ROCKY CANDIDO ABDHUL KAREEM RODRIGUEZ says:

MAY AVAILABLE PA PO BA FOR HSE OFFICER-SAFETY OFFICER?ANU PO EMAIL ADD NYO.

9. Mam, Sir kailan po final interview ng pipe fabricator for qatar, Roberto Lacida. +639062712857 robertfadiragao@rockrtmail.com Roberto9251964@gmaol.com thank you po

10. Romeo Orejo says:

Good afternoon sir/mam I want to apply as a shift mechanic/mechanical technician,I have a experience on cement plant as a maintenance mechanic oiler,and now I’m here in Saudi Arabia as a mechanic oiler.thank you mam/sir

11. Mam/sir apply po sana Ako forman millwright/ mechanical/ structural/ fabricator/ 15 years expirence in abroad ..dto po Ako ngayon sa Q.con company sa doha Qatar.may vacancy po b

12. Michael H. Soliano says:

Good day Mam/ Sir I want to apply as a Electrician Industrial I have a experience on a refinery Qatar gas and Saudi Aramco, Bldg.Wirring Thank you Mam/Sir. #09108708360

13. mam/sir
    i Roseller Vergara naval applicant for electrical foreman with middle east expericien

14. Ronel Oreo says:

Mam sir good day..apply poh sana AQ welder 6g smaw poh.roneloreo@yahoo.com

15. ronaldson salahag says:

i am appling as a heavy equipment operator in Doha Qatar. thank you.

16. ariel pusing says:

Dear Sir/madam,

I want to apply as a welder. May I know your email address so i can send my docs.

A. Pusing

17. Eduardo Resusta Jr. says:

Im interesed to apply in Farland Management for Hiring Pipe Fitter.Thank you.:D

18. Im interested to apply in farland managements
    Hiring pipefitter

19. yammer says:

hellow i am interested to apply in kuwait i am 4 years and 10 months experience n my work us of now. here is my mobile no. 09363508421 pls contact me

20. RAYAN TANO says:

Hello gud evening..im seriously looking for a job as welder in kuwait.i dont know what to do to find a job there ..hope u sombody can help me ,to hired me must better.hope i heard from rur responce.thank you

21. Abdhulrhaman sahmi al ghamdi says:

Hello! Good Day

May you please provide me a manpower? i need a 2-diesel mechanic, 2-rewinding motor, 1- pipe fitter and auto mechanic

Thank You.
    here is my mobile no. 0504902519
    if you find people, contact me, and i call you back..